tattoos

Sunday, September 12, 2010

This Sunday..

So today Monday tried to climb onto my thigh but he slipped & fell while holding on to my thigh with his very long nails. Causing this......
"INTERNAL" BLEEDING! lol.
So decided to go buy the nail clipper for him:)
TADA!!!
My first time cutting, and his first nail cut.Thought it will be a very stressful thing for both of us.... hold him close to me(very scare he will pee on me!!haha) then hold his paw. just gently touch his paw, the long nails will softly come out...
AND CUT!!! but i do it very gently ..Surprisely he got no reaction, somemore still can look at me cutting his nails!!! hahahaha.
short nails!!
And you know what happened to Monday when I cut his nails?!
He sleeps.... very soundly. hahahaha. Guess it's very comfortable:D
:)
The only time he got reaction, is when I touched his back legs. But still its a success~:)
Proud of him and me!!!!
HAHA, now he got no nails to scratch us:P
----
OMG, my face looked damn fat. See that lump of fat there over at my cheek!!!?!? Cannot stand it, give myself more time.. give CLARIN more time too!
.
Eyebrows trimmed & happy(:
Thanks to Alice's 6 paid sessions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger