tattoos

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Annual Leave Day Four

Recently I got this blog-reading craving!!! Will go around facebook, go strangers' profile & see if they got put any bloglink there. If have, I will happily click on it & read:) Sometimes I can find really interesting blogs! So people, put your blog link on my tagboard & let me read!!!:D
...
I can't believe my leave is ending soon): It's like 3 more days & back to work. Okay, maybe I do miss work a little. Miss some of my colleages, miss scrubbing up, miss being at work. But I don't miss the waking up part, the nasty surgeons, some mean people, the long standing part.
.


I think this photo make me look like I am in some dessert!!
But I am actually at REPUBLIC OF STEAK for my one hour lunch with Lihao & Ruimin!


ILOVETHEMUSHROOMSOUP!!


I ordered beef sirloin, medium . But it's turn to be a little too rare and bloody.):



I SUSPECT IT'S MEDIUM RARE!
PROVE :
photo credited to askthemeatman.com

What do you think?! :/
.
Bun my hair up!



And Monday is getting so naughty. Now he can't scratch, he bites!! >:(

I wanted to measure him in length, cos the last measure he was 31cm. He sure is "longer" than before. But I couldnt find measuring tape & he couldnt stand still.
TOMORROW!
.
Bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger