tattoos

Monday, September 13, 2010

Annual Leave Day One

I bought this, the imitated ones though, from the basa malam(:
Ever since I saw the ads introducing this volumizing hairdo thingy, I always wanted to buy! But it's like $19.90 which I think its quite expensive and dont know worth it or not. Recenlty alot of blogshops also selling & CHARMELON also selling but no stock. So when I saw it, only $6! I decided, hao ba. just buy and try ba!:D
.
With the "pump"
 
I know it can be created without the help of the pump. But with the pump, it can last!!:)
.
Without pump.
I think my face look slimmer when I smile with teeth!!:D
I don't know if its my eyes or the contacts.. recently my eye(s) get irritated easily.):  Even if I only wore contacts for less than 4 hours.):
Lasiks... I want to do it soon!!

BYE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger