tattoos

Sunday, September 26, 2010

This better be good! :)

I had a hectic working week. Seeing all the digested food & the longest organ in our body for a week! Hope this coming week will be better:) Anyway I am here to post a long post~!!

BACKTRACK TO TUESDAY NIGHT!!
We had a early mooncake festival celebration on our own:)


Dinner at the park, play with lanterns, eat mooncakes, play with candles.
八月十五,中秋节。月亮圆圆挂天空。我们在公园提灯笼。。。
that was a phrase from a passage from one of my chinese primary text book!:) But I couldnt remember the rest. haha


Picturessss
(all credited to korkor's camera)


Loves~
But many mosquito bites on my legs & feet!!
.

WEDNESDAY is photoshoot for femmeaddiction new collection:)
AND IT'S OUT FOR GRAB ALREADYYYYYYYYY~!
So what are you waiting for?! Click on the photo below to go to the webby now!!!!? :D
Click to go!
.
.

THURSDAY!

Babay reserved for me & helped me to collect this boooooookkkkkk!!!
A book I am waiting for..

MINI SHOPAHOLIC!

I am the first one to read this totally new-just-reached-the-library book :)
hohoho.
.
Yesterday I wore one of the dresses from femmeaddiction out with Babay :)


Then Babay had a party theme: ribbon


Very cute, bowtie :) but he looked like waiter, so he wore the ribbon on his neck. lol

This gathering of babay & his group of fun-loving primary school classmates make me miss my primary school cliques:(
.
Recently I just got this don craves~
Yumyum. Now I have another choice for night shift supper~:D
SAKAE's is really nice, but too costly.

BUT I found out that those cold storage sushi booth also have DON! Cheaper & also not bad:)

YUMYUM :P

.
This photo of Monday is so cute:D

Time for another week~ Hope it will be less hectic :)
BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger