tattoos

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The 5Cs...

Today no work but had a one day course at Connection One:) About the 5Cs, not Cash, Condo, Car, CreditCard, Career! But Singhealth's values: Compassionate, Commitment, Communication, Collaboration, Consistency. (:

But I know no one will be interested to know more about Singhealth 5Cs.
Games, discussions, short videos, tea breaks, new friends, new knowledge. (:
Quite a good relief from work~

During this course, we discussed alot about communicating with patients etc etc. And that make me miss those time in the ward where I get to have more contact with patients. I like to talk to patients & care for them, it make me feel satisfied :) Then again, ward routines can be quite a hassle..Hai, not sure what I want sometimes.
..
..
MY FAVOURITE PIZZA IS BACK!!! :D

awwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger