tattoos

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My one week schedule.

My annual leave officially starts!!:)
like finally..
Okay, this week not going to go anywhere but there is so many things I want to do!
1. Eat sushi buffet AGAIN! haha
2. Eat pizza!!!!
3. Have steamboat dinner with family!!!
4. Meet Amanda for HK cafe!!!
5. Meet Alene, Xiuhui & Sarah for lunch catch up!!!
Oh, seems like its a trying gain weight week then I shall add on..
6. Go swimming!!! at least 12 laps!!!
7. Go jogging!!
8. Watch drama!!!
OMG! 8 things on the list already): but I still have more... one week isnt enough!
.
Babay went to a chinese physician for his back.
It's either this or wait for 2 months to see if operation is needed.
Hope it works.(:
.
I so love this place.

The food is deliciously nice and cheap~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger