tattoos

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

长 长 的 post (:

This week my schedule is like work, off, work, off, work, off. I really hope can be off off off  till AL! :D haha.

SUNDAY LOVES.
Date of the day is Amanda Lim:)  
The actual aim of the day is to get Manda a new bag!
Total damage for shopping: $0.
hahahahahhahahahahaha. Imagine walking around town area for the whole day with so many temptation around BUT never buy anything. Although I really want to buy new tops, new pants, new dresses, new bags, new shoes! Okay, maybe not this month.
.
We start of the day at this..
Started at 12 noon, wait wait wait for it. I totally hearts this buffet:P cos its affordable and got free flow of salmon sashimi~ omg. I forever craving for that!!!!! And because of that, I ordered alot. A little too much though.

Two very happy & hungry girls.
This is only like 1/4 of what we ordered........ See the plate full of sashimi!
After the major struggle..... stuff-ing of food into our mouth & full stomach. We finally gave up.. but there will be charges for wastage of food. So we spent quite some time to think what to do with the left overs. haha.
After thinking for some time, and hiding here & there from the table next to us, the girl dont know why KEEP looking over at us!! I think she is jealous of us:P haha.
So guess what we did......
hahahahahahahahahah :B
.
After that we officially start our hunt the whole afternoon! Roamed Orchard the whole afternoon.. Though both legs are really tired but very happy :) Let's do it again~














Oh, I forgot I bought a new eyeliner:) $9.90 only, from Watson! Japan popular eyeliner, Manda recommended it as well!




Monday is getting more & more playful, more & more curious, more & more active. I am curious about how cats know to poo & pee at the litterbox without toilet training... like it runs in the blood!!
My greatest fear about Monday is one day he will playfully catch a lizard & proudly bring over to show me, cos my greater fear is lizard! ):

OMGOMG! my blogger cannot upload any more photos already!!): My blog picasa, where all my uploaded photos stored at, are full!!! Can you imagine!?): Now must upload to somewhere then put the link onto my blog.... hai, so troublesome. But looking back, its been about 6 years since I started blogging at 2004. (: My blog is storing my memories for me.. reading back really brings back alot of feelings.

I'm glad I am into blog:)

ps:
those extra big photos are uploaded thru' photobucket! haha
psps:
LaSt TiMe I uSeD tO wRiTe LiKe ThAt, vErY cHiLdIsH aNd So TrOuBlEsOmE. hOw CaN i Do ThaT fOr ThE wHoLe PoSt LaSt TiMe!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger