tattoos

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FINALLY:)

Today I got nothing much to do... Since my mood isn't bad & I cant stand my blog. I decided to redesign it!!:)
AND TADA!!!!
Proud of myself~
.
I spent almost like 4 hours plus.. Looking at all those htmlss, editing, previewing etc etc. Doing this blog up.. & Babay say "A? What did you change?! hahahahahah"

!!!!!!!!!

>:(
.
Dinner was KFC, with Babay, Khair & Nas. Nisa last minute got something on): Boo.. Now more than one year never catch up with Nisa already!!!:(
So it was a army and nursing talk through out the night, interesting talk!:D
Only camwhore with Nas.. cos Mr Khair think he is not handsome enough....
AND MY FACE LOOKED SO FAT IN THOSE PHOTOSSS!!!):
ahhhhhhhhhh~
More of that please... hopefully next time with everyone!!:)
-
awwww. LoveHim<3

He is the grumpy man who always give in to his even more grumpy darling~
Mon: Bite armpit
Tue: 100 times of "cute"
Wed: Bite arm
hahaha.
.
End the post with this photo.

Like the effect.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger