tattoos

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My make-to-do-with blog template.

I hate the new blog template): Cannot choose my own background or custom as much as I want, like previously. But I do like how easy it is to edit your layout, links etc.
I miss my old template.... but cannot switch back already:( Not like last time you can just save the whole html then copy & paste and save if you don't like what you edited. boo.
& I no longer have the mood or patient to slowly do my skin using the classic mood!!
Make to do with this till the mood is back~
.
So Monday is quite predictable. You let him roam around the house.. he will be very curious, very playful & energetic. But once he wants to sleep or to eat, he will just stand/sit by you quietly. Then you put him on your lap.... he will sleep almost immediately.

How many position(s) can he posed?
Awwwwwww.
His paw nails(is it called claws?) are getting longer.

I think he will go fat soon! cos he is been eating more & after eating, he sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger