tattoos

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chinchilla

i found another flower love besides Roses. Red Gerberas. (Definately want it at my weddin &funeral!!!) it's god damn prettaay~~~~ =DD




















Cleaned her cage today & got her new box. kept poppin her small head out. super cute~


any good andriod games to recommend?




ya know sometimes de Contract engineers & security guards at my workplace can really piss me off. shan't name names but f* la. just fkin shut up. tis particular idoit likes to talk bout pervertic jokes & dat idoit i only knew for like 2 days only? FARK OFF. i'm like super pissed off. u're not thirsty? talk for 1hr straight? Bash ur face in den u know. shait.

de other take me for a dumb asian girl. hello? stop REPEATING. i'm not deaf, neither dead, i can ACKNOWLEDGE. plus my education level is higher den ur secondary 2, stop it SEHH. =_=
ignoring is impossible. how can u not get pissed if he really treats u like some dumb animal?

Example of situation:
Idoit: "eh u duno how to use this laptop ah?"
Smarter den idoit: "i already know. i'm playin games. dun disturb me"
***10 mins later
Idoit: "wah cannot be la. u still figuring out how to use de laptop ah?"
Smarter den idoit: "hello. i jus said i'm playin games rite. i freakin know how to use. u tink i so dumb ah? tis laptop wif me for almost a week already hor!"
***15 mis later
Idoit: "ahyo. so long already u still figure out ah? use other model la~"

YAR. FARK MY LIFE!!!!!! & de way his tone of speakin really pisses me off!! i almost wanted to throw somethin heavy at his face! wth.

and de next day i felt it would be a better day.
.
.
.
.

"omg! u still exploring ur laptop ah???"

someone give me a creme brulee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger