tattoos

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Why does offdays passed so fast!? :/

firstly.....

Owe you a birthday present first!!:P


FRIDAYS ARE MEETING UP WITH THE USUAL GANG @ THE USUAL PLACE:)
With Amanda LIM!:)


With CHAN LIHAO!



With Ruimin.Song. !



Over exposed photo of Ruimin & I.. Make us looked like ghost! LOL!
The Couples:)




omg! i looked round like an orange.....
Those photos are taken using WeeLeong's LG phone which really takes nice nice pictures!!:D

And only that day, I know about something.
I got no rights to say anything..
Jw, hope the decision made by you. you won't regret.
Hl, no matter what. you still got us the qjm. :)

I realised recently I have been busy with my own stuff... that I am being so outdated with my qjm's things): I don't like that feeling.. the drift-apart feeling. I will treasure the friday meeting more.. And meet up with them more often!! Girls, please try to date me even if I got work that day!! :) I STILL LOVE YOU ALL ALOT!


Today.

Meeting up with Lovely for lunch:)


We went over to parkway randomly ... And couldn't decide what to eat. So we ordered Bi bim bap(?), duck rice and chicken rice for the two of us. The aunty beside is like shocked to see us ordering so much.

And TADA... We managed to finished most of them:D




Have you seen this machine in Arcade?!
Saw those little girls playing... and it seems so fun. You get to dress up the girls by swiping those card, you will get everytime you play, then "dance" by beating along the music. I feel like trying out but I think I will be the oldest playing and it will be abit paiseh? -.-
Maybe I should try DS version first! But I think need to buy the swipe swipe thingy to connect to the DS. LOL! so random.

H1N1 is spreading like crazy............
Tomorrow back to ward!
TWO DAYS PASSED SO FAST!
6weeks/12weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger