tattoos

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shades of pink to brighten up my blog

I was busy busy busy. Can't find time to blog and I have got so much to blog!!! Picnic with Mr Boyfriend @ Henderson wave(08June), Mum's birthday!(09June), Jw's birthday!(10June), Gimme5 audition & movie(11June), Meeting the peeps & Pubbing(12June), Work(almost every day) and GOOD NEWS(:


FIRST ............

I HAVE RECEIVED MY FIRST NUFFNANG PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Although it isn't a big amount but it is my first pay by doing something i really love which is blogging!(: And also many big thank-you to my readers!! :D


The Henderson Wave's Picnic :)

Before we reached Henderson's Wave.. we climbed up HILLS!! and ended up sweaty, sticky and hot.

We love the TUNA on BISCUIT the most!!! It's easy to make. Buy a can of your favourite tuna and a packet of cheese crackers(plain also can, up to own's liking). I added tomatoes and cucumber into the tuna. then you just spread the tuna onto the biscuit and EAT IT:)




Tuna biscuit sandwiched.

JUMPING SHOOTS(: but only baby look nicer in them ........

.
.
.
and then this ..... :)

Baby bought the light sticks .. and we arranged them together into a heart shape. heehee. Let you see the uglier side of the picture! TADA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
After that we made "J" and "N" ...

then Baby said, "WHY IS J LOVE N?!" NOT N LOVE J AH!?"
So we did this as well..... :)

And then Mr Boyfriend got this idea so he was busy trying out....
and the final product !


This is made by ME!(: Improvised by Baby.

: )


Mummy's Birthday this year is just a plain simple one(:


with a surprise cake and a gift she really love(: Baby bought something for her as well!!
And JW's birthday....
We had a mini celebration at the old standard place ...
with a mini cake and brownies!!! :)

------------------------------
Went Pub on Friday(12June) with Ruimin, Baby and Gang.


SONG RUIMIN AND ME:)
Mr cannot-seem-to-be-looking-at-the-camera Vivo aka Jack aka Y-tian(?) and Baby
lol, the name so long !
Paul and Ruimin!



End the night with drunk Jacky, High Paul (again) and a semi-high Ruimin.
Work is great @ the ward:)
Taking cases now.. can't say I am coping very well.
But I am still learning alot from the staffs there.


Love's treat for me during work (:
Honey Lemon for throat, Happy Veg for mini break and DIY juices to cool down!
Yamazaki's greentea puff and choco creampuffs(forgot the name!) for sweet treats(:
Mr Boyfriend is very sweet !
.
.
.

My zhilian photos:)


ON SUNDAY, Alice & I went to...............

*TO BE REVEALED NEXT WEEK*
We decided to just keep it a secret first:) hohohohohohohohohohohoho.

!
OH YA! Have you watched this movie!?!?!?

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS MOVIE:)
I think it is the best movie I watched this year! At first is "The Hotel for dogs". You will love it too if you love watching love/romance movies. Really very meaningful and touching, and yes it might make you cry a little.



End here. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
It is tiring to blog so many things/upload so many pictures in one post.
AND YES, my blog changed a little here and there.
Here gone my evening...... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger