tattoos

Monday, June 29, 2009

I just feel like blogging. :)

Working on a Sunday makes me feel like it's Monday. Now I got day-confusion...... argh.

I saw this . And it really make me happppppy :) LOL!
It's so cute. I love GARLIC CHILLI:D

Last night I was in a bad mood:(
Lovely came over this morning to accompany me for lunch & to work. We had BK for lunch and ordered Barley as drink. Lovely said, "Lemon Barley". So when we had Barley which is sour, we thought they are really nice to squeeze lemon into our barley. But then as we keep drinking it... I really think it's very weird. Lovely went to ask the staff. And guess what, the staff had a sip and she immediately spitted it out. Then asked if we want other drinks instead =.=
WE ACTUALLY DRANK BARLEY THAT TURNED SOUR AND DRANK ALMOST HALF OF THE CUP!! LOL!! Lucky we are STRONG! Didn't have drink-poisoning after that. (:

Work is busy busy today. Discharge one patient, three new admissions continuously.
Anyway working in ward allows me to witness true love:) as well as heartless people. I love my job, although it's demanding and tiring but for me, it's satisfying:)

HAVE YOU VOTED FOR US!?!?!?!:)
CLICK HERE TO VOTE!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, THANKYOU SO MUCH!
I totally forgot my logon nickname and password. horray, as well as my secret answer to my secret question to claim back my password. how nice.... -.-
Ok, bye.
Tomorrow morning shift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger