tattoos

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Garlic Chili is love :)

Lihao always say I am weird cos I love to stand with one leg.. like a flamingo!
these are flamingo :)
And I really think it's okay and nice to stand like that ! Especially when I am in kitchen, washing dishes etc. AND I FOUND ANOTHER PERSON (except my sister) WHO LIKES TO STAND THAT WAY...... it's LOVELY!!:D

heehee. I shall name it "Flamingo Leg" stand! (:


Today's work is quite relaxing~ at least for my side(:
Then I was doodling and mmsing them to lovely.....

Make them small small. HOHOHO.



Wearing mask during work make me feel that I am expressionless. I wonder if patients can see me smiling inside the mask?


After work ........... Lovely came over:) And we decided to go Mac, cos GARLIC CHILI IS BACK IN MACDONALD'S!!!!!!
I love garlic chili , just like lovely :)

I think MacDonald's business is getting better nowadays cos garlic chili is back. It lure people like me, who misses their garlic chili, back to eat!(:



LOVELY(:


Getting annoy by me taking picture non stop .....
Weewee.A nice night(abt 2 hours) with Mr Boyfriend aka Lovely!



One overnight = One pop out ... ):
OMG, my three night shift ..... THREE POP OUTs!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? )':

Ok, shall end here so Lovely can read it! Heeheehee.
AND MANDA LIM, I'LL REMEMBER YOUR MILKTEA TREAT!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger