tattoos

Monday, June 8, 2009

E for Edoit

E for Edoit. come eveyone say it after me! =D yea. i guess de more i read, de more i keep luffing. wat funny hair. wat funny "similar post" u've posted. stop copying me~~ no wonder u decided to bitch me out. lol. cuz i'm a threat to u since i'm always de better competitor. how sad dat i have to use de word competitor when i did nth at all and even loved u back den. while u decided to just kill me off. *shrug* i kinda suspect u're always are jealous of me since i'm always stealing ur so called attention away. especially guys attention? eww. wat's wrong wif u. if u like guys to stare at u dun blame me if they stare at me =_= i only love Tama and will never stray off LIKE AN EDIOT. *screws face up in disgust* so much for our last promises. so much for all my love for u. u're just a fake. AND u actually know it. i tink i'm de only person in tis world who knows de real u. ewww... phycoslantedcockhead. LOL! blablabla. lazy. *rolls away* sometimes i wonder y i bother to tink bout de past and wished it back. watever. not gonna do anythin even if u realise if it's u i'm tokin bout. say wat u wan wif ur bad english bout some spicy chilli padi? shit man. watever de f** is dat? hahaha! ughh... nah can't be bothered anymore. i just need to forget bout those past happy memories and rmb ur true present ugliness. =) goodbye bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger