tattoos

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

i LOVE tis tee!! lol!! sry man. i know it looks sooo kiddo yadah yadah but i really love it T__T! (but wat's up wif the stpawbpty? LOL actin cute.)drew a simple cat picture. aft dat i decided to trash it wif droolin and yellow farting cats. XD
bought father's day gift. de massager is really strong!! LOL didn't expect it.












de other day Nas drove me to SIM and eat before Mizu come. yummy!! felt pregnant wif food aft dat. i wish i cld go there eat all day hahahaa i swear my chicken chop is bigger den any resturant i 've seen and i paid only $4.50 WTH MAN! yum to de max XD




SP dance studio. payday! out wif dearest bought loreal compacts. Ditas's cooling metal floor hehe and live plants key chain =))) have to water my catus by dipping every 2 weeks. cool rite?






















new hp strap cuz my old pink one is dirty. In Nas car foolin ard wif Suki. hahaahaa SUKI BDAY IS COMIN TIS SATURDAY (sarker day =X)
oh btw. dun come bullshit dat u still have feelins for me and u wished dat i knew how u felt. if u wanted me to know how u feel. DO SOMETHING? but jus as expected u won't, cuz u bloody hell dun give two shits bout it.. jus like last time. AS USUAL LOL! stop bullcrapping ok. wat a waste of my time. sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger