tattoos

Saturday, June 20, 2009

This is lovely(:

Today is my day off (:
As a student nurse, We got one rest day and one day off per week. Although I don't know what is the different. I got about 2 more months to enjoy this student's benefit before I graduate!! Next time won't have 5 days work policy ... 7 day off for a month. Tomorrow supposed to be my rest day as well but I have to do make-up for my MC last Wednesday. Oh well, MC have got a price to pay):


Recently because of H1N1 . We have to wear masks during work ....... And it's so stuffy. Sweating within the mask, smelling owns breathe. So many inconvenience caused by this H1N1.. So irritating.

FRIDAY is meet up day as usual :)
I am a bit camwhore-lic that day.

(My right cheek got a red patch due to a mosquito's bite)

This picture is really nice (:
And I realised I only got one photo of lihao&me......... where are the ones I took with manda!?
Then after that went to meet Lovely for movie(s)!:)
We got piles of DVDs to watch !!!!!
So little time, and I am sleepy. lol:x
Mr Lovely.. I love you!!



My "favourite" pen went missing after lending one of my patient): then after that, I got no time to go buy another similiar pen and ended up using those lor-kok-lor-kok pens. Then one day, my lovely came to fetch me and he passed to me this pen .................................... :)

Even better than my previous pen(blue&red only) :) THANKYOU LOVELY!


My lovely & I .


My face look kind of fat & funny in most of the pictures hor!?!?! :/


Went back for orchestra on Wednesday & today. Attachment make me neglect practice for a month. Good thing is July concert(I think) I don't need to perform so still okay. November's still got 5 months to go(: Can't wait for 情歌王 score to complete! Must faster go master the whole song so I can sing along while the orchestra play!

Ok, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger