tattoos

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thirty-two roses of love(:


Lovely is indeed very lovely:)
He got a really sweet surprise for me .. And it's this bouquet of fabric roses:)
He made those roses on his own, each rose represent each day we are together since 24 May '09. So this bouquet has 32 roses!:) Weird huh, from 24 May to 24 June there are 32 days instead of 31! Hee, I am really touched. Real roses will eventually bloom so beautifully and then died...just like that.... So I prefer fake ones and really appreciate his sweet thought!(: And this bouquet really look like those bought outside!


And this "sweet" girlfriend of his prepared nothing for him ... ):
Thankyou lovely for your love & thought !




.
.
.
Finally it's my OFF DAY and REST DAY!:D
weeeeeeeeeeeeee~



YES YES YES!!!:)
ALICE & I ARE IN THE GIMME5 TOP 3 !!!!!!
http://gimme5.mediacorptv.sg/top3.htm
HELP US VOTE!! :)
Please please please.. although it's abit troublesome.
BUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
..
THANKYOU SO MUCH!
from 24 June '09 to 07 July '09!
Although I know I looked funny in the photos -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger