tattoos

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday? Monday? Sunday? Monday?

I don't like working in weekends boo. Cos it make me confused.. I will think its weekdays! Like this week.. having off for Thursday then work on Friday then off for Saturday then work on Sunday. messy messy messy.
.
So now another five more days to my off days. then another 3 more weeks to my second annual leave. hahaha.. counting down to everyday. Must look forward to something then more meaningful to pass each day:)
Pimples attacking me again! boo. hate it especially when it's at damn obvious place!
Recently I thought I grow fatter! cos I see my face see my arms see my tummy like got additional fats. But I took my weight.... it's STILL the same!:(
.
Don't like when people said "Eat more! You very skinny leh!". It's not like I am dieting... I eat alot. I love rice! love buffet! love supper! But the thing is the fats go to my face first then process to my body. Sometimes I feel that ALL go to my face.. dont go to my body): And I feel like a match stick........
Fat face skinny body.

Oh, tomorrow then is the real Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger