tattoos

Saturday, August 28, 2010

roaroaroaroar. never stop(:

Magnum Gold?! is really nice:) Especially now with the1-for-1 deal~ But i wonder why they will put "?!" after the GOLD word. So cute
Yummy:)
.
A few days ago, after work. Huifen, Chailing, Justine & I went to orchard together. Although we went there for another motive BUT ended up all of us bought popcorn. YES VERY NICE POPCORNS WITH FLAVOURS!! haha

Today I am super zhilian (:
& dragged Toh Jiarui along to camwhore

& then camwhoring with Xiaoxin's sunglasses. hahaha. Cannot resist, Pink leh~
Very zhilian I know.. haha. Cannot help it... when the mood is there, cant push it away.
.
I like how the sunlight make the picture look so much nicer(:
Shall called it sunkiss photo. lol.
Actually there are alot more pictures.. but I know no one will be interested. haha.
.
Upon seeing this picture, I really wanna dye my hair~:) To colour that not only obvious under the sun and so....
I bought this. Partially also because I saw the nuffnang ad at my blog.. then go click on it & tempted to dye my hair! lol.
Love this name, though milktea isnt that colour!
BUT i think the colour turned out is still not as bright as it showed on the box. boo. & the funny thing is when I was dye-ing my hair, I only can find the japanese instruction booklet. And I cant read/understand japanese. After I dyed & washed. I realised the packet of lotion inside is to be used after I washed my hair...-.- I used it as conditioner. hahahhhahaa! Lucky only that minor mistake.

Not a bad experience... it's just I cant stand the smell. Think its more smelly than those other brands I used. But very convenient I would say:)
.
*the top I am wearing is from Femmeaddiction , one of those I love from "My fashion diary!" collection.*(:
I just realised my post like advert leh.. hahaha. But good things are meant to be share with right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger