tattoos

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The day when they are not scrub-up.

My hand are occupied by stickers given by Taen, Sister Chang's daughter :)
.
So today had a farewell lunch for Weijia & Hazel. They are leaving us already): One of those people I get along with well. Will miss them!!

Tingxi introduced us to this Korean restaurant called TOGI at Chinatown area. which serves really nice food in big portion!! After those small side dishes, I started eating and never took any pictures. hahaha. They also will refill the small side dishes & the very nice ginseng soup!!(:
Juniors & Seniors
-
Then is dessert at Swensen's
oh, the scrub nurses ~
What will happen if you give a fondue to two girls?
.
.
.
.
.
hahahahahahaha. Wailin's idea.
End of everything... my hand is filled with more stickers from others who dont want their stickers
 I like them, cos they are nice to press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger