tattoos

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh, new clothes!!

So today had another photo shoot at the studio!:)
Had been modelling for Shuling & Linda's blogshop(Femmeaddiction

Did heavy makeup so to look nicer in photo under all the lightings.
Really very thick. cannot stand it.. but it does look better on photo.
& very sweet babay gave me a lift to the studio.
.
.
.
And got my hair temporary permed by Linda:)
By this time, my makeup already faded & I took out my fake eyelashes. haha

Almost everytime I will buy the clothes from the collection:) This time is not exception.. Let me introduce to you my favourite from this coming up collection....

First is this :
A simple top with a special "pocket".

then is this ..
I love this!!!!(: cos it's a dress that can be worn in different ways. Normally, off shoulder or one side off. And I love off-shoulder dress:) & the way it will flatter your figure.

MAXI DRESS!!
Normally maxi dresses dont attract me. cos I just dont like maxi dress... BUT somehow I really love this maxi dress!!! :D
hohohohohoho.
Do visit Femmeaddiction!!!!

PS this collection is not ready yet. but soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger