tattoos

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I decided to shorten the 10 month relationship.

The cracker is really nice:D
Must get it from those Japan section of big supermarket!

On the night before National Day, Babay & I were thinking what did we do on last year's national day. Think for so long also cannot remember... go to my last year's August blog post also never write. So this year must at least say what did we do, next year we will know if we forgot again :)
On the National Day '10. We didnt get to go out together cos Babay got involved in NDP. But we went for breakfast together before he go to report. Short time but still very happy.
And I spent the afternoon playing The Sims 3. which is superb addictive! lol.


As for my post title.... I cut my fringe!! lol!! Although everyone are telling me not to cut... but I still itchy fingers. hahaha
And the last time I kept it short was last year's October. So it have been 10 months! So bye long fringe, see you 10months later if my fingers are tied.
Say "HELLO" to my new fringe(:
.
Last night is great. Had good food before working (:
Thanks babay for accompanying me to work (: and then after that breakfast~
Hard boiled eggs are loves ~
And not forgetting my night supper is MAC treat from Sister! Doing night shift seems to be making me fat.. very unhealthy fats!
---
I realised I am still having the holiday-mood~ Since my annual leave.. then after that the long weekend. then my night shifts. & soon, my another annual leave. after that.. my 2 weeks of annual leaves on November. Oh, so dont-want-to-work :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger