tattoos

Thursday, December 10, 2009

She and He for 2-0-0 days


:)
-
I dyed my hair to medium aurburn. but it's not very obvious unless under light): shucks! I should just be a little daring and dyed light aurburn!!!! or strawberry blonde!!!! who knows, it might turn out to be just nice. No point grumbling now.... maybe a few more months I shall do it AGAIN!
THANKS TO ALICE & LIHAO, sub assistant : RUIMIN!

Anyway this week is the last week of our foundation programme. next is probation period, then is confirmation period. It's really a very enjoying one month! Going to lecture hall, slack around & talk to the group of fun-loving staff nurses! So this last meeting, we all keep snapping photos:) many many many of them, but all of them are still inside Sarah's camera.

Got this little "light" beside me


Will miss you girls!
.
Tuesday I was quite sad cos my tummy wasn't feeling well):
My lunch was the very nice Ayam Penyet, and that day the aunty gave a very big portion! Six pieces of the ayam!! Happily eating when my stomach felt so bloated and couldnt eat anymore):
During the night time, I meet Qianru & Aunty June for dinner. Korean Buffet. Ended up half way bloated again!!!!!! -.- zzzzzzzzzz
Stupid tummy.
Now Omeprazole & Domperidone BD, before meal.
Decreasing appetite = No good food):
.
Back at MOT, life is just like a student nurse.
Know nothing of it. Learn from the basic. Long way to go.


Lucky thing is I got a group of MOT crazy people.dozed off together, ate lunch together, laughed together.
Especially with Xiuhui, Zhafran, Darren & Lesli :)
.
TOH JIARUI'S block leave till next next week!

I think I am abit talkative today!! ok, maybe more than abit.
singing christmas songs helps to cultivate the season mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger