tattoos

Monday, December 14, 2009

Her monday is not blue :)

Stitched this for Baby Ezann :)
the one I stitched vs the original stitch copy

The proud mummy of the cute little Ezann :)


Babies are just so cute :)

Sleeping soundly.
Can't wait for 3rd January 2010, the first month!:)
.
Having gathering with the nurses are quite cool :)
For that night, marina square is very safe. got a group of nurses there, standby for crisis! lol.



SARAH TAN!!! UPLOAD THE PHOTOS FAST!!!!!
-
Work is all the same. Orientation like start from point one. Lectures all over again. And I felt so bad to keep dozing off in class ): But I did try my best to stay awake. REALLY! dont feel good to keep getting "shocked" from friends who tried to wake me up by smacking me neither-.-

and lovely...

making the effort to accompany me to work, or walk me to the station so early in the morning
LOVEHIM!
.


I know I didnt lose a friend
but I have lost a best friend, a sister, a good-old-friend.
There are many words stucked in my heart..
but I feel like there is nothing I can do/say now.
Somehow it feels like nothing can solve it.
Seeing that you are happier now, I am happy too.
Take care, my friend.
Yes, people only learn to cherish when they lost it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger