tattoos

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The End-of-Year Feeling....

Year 2009 is only to end in less than one day time..
Somehow now the new year is kind of different.
When I was young, end of the year is a long holiday.
I dont need to care about anything, just play eat sleep and cycle continues.
When I was young, countdown is the fun thing.
I will wait forward to it, plan gathering & countdown etc.
When I was young, end of year means new school term starting.
I will have new textbooks, new school items, new class, new seat.
It's the feeling.. like a chapter is over, and now opening a new chapter.
But....
Now I am older(ahem, but not that old), end of the year isnt holiday anymore.
I still have to work.
Now I am older, countdown mood no longer that strong.
I rather stay home or somewhere more quiet with people I love.
Now I am older, end of the year = end of the year.
Just that now when I wrote the date, the year must change & the month restart.
No more new chapter. Everything is/feels like the same..
You know that feeling. it's weird but unexplainable.
But nevertheless. I hope my year 2010 will be a great year :)
This year no resolution, cause I think I never really follow any!
Just hope that I can be confirmed as a SGH staff. Finished my first year bond. Happy year for the people around me. Be with Toh Jiarui. Toh Jiarui get to the university he wants.
List seems to be getting longer... cannot be too greedy!
.
.
Sarah finally uploaded the photos! after 928347928374298 years(as quoted from Sarah herself)
A group of people who went through the same foundation programme for a month.
who were all in cliques during the one month. but somehow somewhere they just bonded after the foundation ended. (:




who say nurses can't have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger