tattoos

Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh, she is fatter :)


isnt TOFU MAN cute:)
It is also the reason why I am so happy when I finally found the TOFU keychain cover!!!


this group of crazy nurses:)
*the empty seat is mine!!*



Together we smiled like moron, we laughed like we won lottery, we dozed off like we never sleep,  we played our name stamp like little kids,
Taking turns to pack food, girls take turns to cook over. it's nice(:

Xiuhui made really nice pasta! Nabilah cooked a very nice supposed-to-be-beef-but-it's-mutton curry! And I cooked the ,very-not-chicken-rice, chicken rice :)
and this is what happened when we attempted to set timer to take a complete group photo.
damn funny, Deepa was happily posing while her hands were blocking my way. Everyone were laughing hard when they saw me trying to get Deepa's attention to move her hands away-.-
.
and last week I had many many good food ~
I feel myself growing fat, but it's okay:) I need those fats!
First is the very random dinner @ Crystal Jade.

Then is a happy date with this happy-botak Lovely.
LOL! see his silly face :D


Lunch at Aston (:


and just now Alice & I worked together to make chicken rice & the chili! :)
It's so so successful & very yummy! Thanks to Lovely's mum recipe.


oh, this is my favourite

oops, I forgot to warn you that this post is going to make you hungry if you haven't eat.
.
Miss Wednesday please reach earlier.....
I miss that guy.
the one in Mandai ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger