tattoos

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Droid Eris



I heart my new phone so much. At first I wasn't sure I would like it moving from a blackberry to a touch phone. I did have a Palm that was touch but you had to use the little stylus. And it was a huge block of pain. Especially when you go clubbing. Honestly you need a super small phone just for clubbing and to fit in your clutch. Then I moved on the blackberry which I adored. I loved the keyboard and the features. Although I didn't use them very much. LOL
I had T-Mobile in Colorado, but when I moved to North Carolina my service was horrible. I couldn't get any bars to save my life. Especially at the mall. And the mall is my life. So I looked into Verizon, because everyone knows that AT&T has horrible service. So no iphone for me. :( Which made me super sad until I saw the Droid Eris which is pretty freaking sweet. Especially because the OS is Android which is made by Google. Plus I heart Robots.




My favorite feature so far is the ability to take pictures and upload them to flicker, picasa, facebook, twitter, etc. It is AWESOME. Plus it updates the weather and and and and AND it has Google Maps and with the GPS enabled I will never get lost again!! :::Happy Dance:::

My Phone Is Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger