tattoos

Thursday, November 5, 2009

She need her in her life

People tends to only cherish and treasure after they lost it.
I hope this will never be too late):
Mixed feelings. angers and tears.
Almost give up.
More time, one more chance.
-

it's a nice place to relax if you have transport, time and money.

Slack away my Tuesday night with the two missy(s)
:)
Let's do it again when we are richer. lol.
   
.
Wednesday is a date with Song Ruimin.
And lucky the delivery man came before I left the house! lol.

talk and talk and talk and talk over our bowls of rice.
then randomly heading over to IKEA.
The shuttle bus takes forever to come..... 30mins interval is tooooo longggg.
Life is not about acting cute, it's about enjoying life. if acting cute is fun for you and it doesnt harm anyone. why not? :) can't stand, stand aside or sit down.


IKEA is very fun :D
Rm and I did stupid things. lol!

THEIR MEATBALLS AND CHICKEN WINGS

They tasted nicer than they looked though.
-


.
and I bought this cute little cactus!

Anyone knows the species of this cactus? :)
-

I guess I am quite heaty now.
Ulcers in my mouth, sorethroat seems to be on its way.
Not good.
FRIDAY!
SATURDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger