tattoos

Sunday, November 15, 2009

BMT makes a guy handsome


Yes, He was back to the Singapore island
and back to Tekong island again.
Saturday night to Sunday night.
Another week the same old thing.
iyo.
.
I will still be here when you are back, even if you are smelly(:
.
I think when guys are in BMT, they are the most handsome :)
They are tanned, botak and fit. with a very nice jawline/face shape
LIKE THIS

AND THIS!

lol. Jianwei really lose alot of fats on his face!!

BEFORE ARMY!

AFTER ARMY!

SO BIG DIFFERENCE!
but he used to be like this when he was 16years old...

even skinner.
But no matter what, he is still our Tan Jianwei :)
and I am glad that I am here to go through the BMT period with them, get to see their handsome side!
.

I need to go prepare my things for tomorrow already!
argh, bye to my slacking life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger