tattoos

Friday, November 13, 2009

her and her neoprints


my another attempt! lol.
Those are not random dots, Toh Jiarui really got so many moles!
and this guy is out field again! till Saturday.
I am going to miss him ):

_
I was looking through my old neoprints ...
Please be prepared to rewind back to the old times, when I am still very ugly.
Although I am not pretty now.
Alice and I .
when our dress sense is like this, and when Alice's fringe is curly, and when the gio "ME" Tshirts are still very popular. :)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
then we slowly changed..
wore contacts, more "in" hairstyle, dress up better.
(PS I wasnt pointing middle finger OK! it's the index!!)

LOL. :)

and then with the girls .....



We used to be so professional, know what to pose, when to change position etc. lol
We looked so happy too:)

If now, things can be as simple as how it used to..
-
Anyway I took neoprint with Ruimin:) that's why the urge to look through my old neoprints.


loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger