tattoos

Monday, November 16, 2009

She always dozed off ..


Remember this bouquet of flower chocolates from Toh baby?
I finally decided to "unpack" it, cos the flowers started turning mouldy and smelly
that's the bad thing about real flowers!
After unpacking it, and throwing away the flowers):
I only left with these as precious memories..

TOH JIARUI!!!!! NEXT TIME JUST BUY ME CHOCO-LATTE~
hee.
-
First day of work.
It's orientation aka foundation programme. all lectures and lectures and lectures. Yes, it's like the most enjoying period of my next 3 years. But I got this lectures-dozed-me-off syndrome. I hate it):

My new and old nametags :)
.




Best way to keep myself awake.
.
AND OMG, MY WEEK IS PACKED WITH THINGS!
Wednesday and Thursday got orchestra practice like today's.
But today's practice went so smoothly, i love it. if only every practices are like that!
(:
Next week is the actual performance already.
Not very good huh. Time flies when you dont want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger