tattoos

Monday, November 9, 2009

Last week of her carefree life


This is so fun!(:
and I am quite addicted.
Thanks to Chan Lihao!

 Friday Lihao, Alice and I went to catch a movie randomly.
"PARANORMAL ACTIVITY"
We really got quite freaked out by this movie!

After movie, we went back to the same old place.
Song Ruimin came and we chatted so late!
I DIDN'T SLEEP! cos Saturday there's practice and I can't miss it again.

But I think it's no longer the same... I miss Suyee, Wenshan and PeiQi.
We are closer and really practice together :)

 
Mr Toh was back on the weekend!
And he bought me to this place at Dempsey Hill for some sweet treats:)

This guy is not very botak already.
4 weeks more, and he POP lo!


SO FIERCE!

Booking out on Saturday, Booking in on Sunday
Little time, but very happy as long as it's with him:)
.
I cooked DINNER again!
lol. but this time too salty already. Being a housewife isn't easy huh... need to think what to cook etc. Angry when family members not coming back to eat etc.
I feel so fortunate living at the East :)
.
 Fat ALICE-IN-THE-WONERLAND.


Next week is the 16th November already!!
End of my freedom.
Say hello to my new working life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger