tattoos

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mr Forest please take care of him!



My November first post :)
This year passed really fast, next month is the last month of year 2009!
This year I missed halloween just like that, and November just sneaked in


Yes! We took neoprint!! :D

I used to be a expert in taking neoprints & decorating them!
and we laminate them on our own!!
Only to accidentally crumpled my own):
.
And we had mac two times for all these.

Unfortunately we didnt win anything... we were closed though.
-
Hope Mr Toh received this :)

I am missing this guy....

He is out in the field now.  6 days of no sms/call from him):
But I will see him real soooooooon.

Saturday please come fast... faster.

-
Been watching this, GOSSIP GIRL SEASON ONE

I always think the book is way better than the drama/the movie
 AND I COOKED DINNER YESTERDAY

with soup that dont look on photos.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger