tattoos

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

wokrin~!

me and Suki in our oh so digustin uniform. haha! we promoted bread at carrefour suntec last fri till mon. woo~ i can say we're damn good at it cuz de bread keeps sellin out XD~


de guys at de bakery keep "playin" wif us lol~ how cheeky. there's one guy name ah hong? y ah hong? no idea~ mabey his real name was boh hong, koo hong, buay hong, fing hong, hong hong, etc etc...
anyway he keep playin wif me tryin to "fall" in front of me to scare de shit outta me LOL wolf whistles from de rest. bla bla bla... DE CHOCOLATE CAKE IS DELICIOUS. omggggg. @_@! which spurred me and Suki on, to quickly sell all 100 plus bread and eat dat fantastic CHOCO CAKE. =D~~~*drool mode on* ahhhhhhh.... XD


met up wif sweetsweet Tama everyday aft work. ate late night supper ard 11pm at billabombers? billybombers? billabibong? =_=. i ate surf&turf, steak and fish~ yumyum! he treated me to it XD BAKA! i wanna pay for myself! Xb~~bleah. i love late night supper. had one at a coffee shop on another day ard 12am~ wee.

@RARE SIGHT ALERT@
Tama CLEANING. holy macaroni!! hahahaa he dun give two shits to his own huse and here he is cleanin de shop.
"Why u at home don't clean, den u down here clean?"
"It's my job."
*whispers under breath* "Excuses."




my "tribal" drawin on his hand. haha~~






I'M IN NEED OF LATE NIGHT SUPPER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger