tattoos

Monday, December 3, 2007

anniversary =)

Lirin the maggot head.




Zean kor~ FUNNY FACE. hahaha! we were waitin for Mizuki, Hisoka & Tama at far east.






Mike wearin a "malay head dress" made out of his jacket with a ^-^V~ haha



celebrated 4 yrs!




i'm freakin touched. i was so darn happy on dat day! He bought me a bouquet of flowers. 4 roses=4yrs

it was really very funny! omg.
we went under a block. he:"take ur shoes off" me:"har?" he:"take ur shoes off" *he smiles gently* me:"WHY? dunwannnn" *Lirin confuse* he:"i wanna give u a massage" me:O_O... "ohh..kay.." he:"close ur eyes. u cannot open ur eyes ah!" me:"orh" *closes eyes and bows down blushing in confused state*
and aft dat he help me put on my shoes back which felt FUNNY and i opened my eyes and got shocked.


He bought me the $79 pumps from Mika. *-*................................
i was like no!! y u buy?! SO EX. *-*~ so sweet. THANKS! muahs ya. i really love it. LOVE...!! ^-^

spend time at Marina, watched enchanted, played huse of de dead. and HOLY MACORONI! Silent Hill came out in archade format in bugis! de machine even produce de mist effect! literally~!! so scary T_T~ but it'll be de nx one we'll be targeting to complete in 1 token XD. ate at souel garden too ^^ HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAYS!

de nx day i bought neko studs wif a diamonte. NICE. buy 1 get 1 free. so got de cross studs for Archer bro. oh. i see his reflection. LOL. @_@~

wld u die when i'm gone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger