tattoos

Friday, December 7, 2007

went out wif sweetheart

Turtle necks, shorts and long socks are de best combo for casuals.

went over to suntec. completed huse of de dead twice cuz i had nth to do hahaha~ yea, as usual there'll be a big crowd behind me watchin me play LOL *pressure* maybe cuz it's not an everyday sight to see a girl who ties 2 pony tail sides at de top, wearin long socks to play all ALONE. hahahaha (every1's behind me duh)

but was a lil pissed cuz de 1st round i had a rank "C" for one of de stages. omg! but de 2nd round was nice~ All stages "A" except for de last boss an "S" WOO! S again! (S is de higest rank)




the two gays. :X~ and they starts callin each other "Dear" WTH. Archer bro on de left while erm.. korkor is on de right. forgotten his name & is so close to Archer so korkor den. big brother LOL XD









didn't really tie my hair properly. just comb, tie and HECK! =D

Archer bro "hmm..?" face. sat wif him at de fair outside de archade.








and like i was buyin subway for my dinner den tis @$$hole uncle kept lookin at me. de subway person was like "sir? sir?" den he broke his concentration on me and "ohoh! sorry.. i wld like..-somethin-"

den NVM! i tot dats bout it. de subway person had a wrong order, meanin i ordered my veggies on HIS bread cuz we both ordered cold cut trio and (let's call her subwayer) subwayer mixed it up. den mistake was realised and he was like "oh ok! nvm i'll take wat she(me) ordered!" *he smiles ever so happily and looks at me* =_=~

den NVM! (LOL!) he let me take de drinks 1st and i can feel him ogglin at me =_=~ and i didn't know i was blockin his way, i said "sorry" he:"no no it's ok" *smiles VERY HAPPILY at me* LOL okayyyyy @_@~ i walked away and i pretended to look at de side to see if he's still watchin me. yes he was. holdin de 2 drinks in his hands.. watchin.. watchin.. as i went up de escalater.. watchin.. *Lirin disappears to de top*

wow! i went up and i saw another guy followin me again. cuz when i went down to get subway a guy followed me till de escalater part. so he assumes dat i'll come up again later. and there he was~ waitin for me LOL *he follow follow* till i reached another escalater and went up.

moral of story? THANK GOD FOR ESCALATERS.

check out my spastic face XD~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger