tattoos

Monday, December 3, 2007

another day out~

without a trace of make up~


i found my old timer Garfong! (since yrs ago i adopted :X) check him out at de right bars! XD


not my room btw. i love my white peice! (thou it's a lil see through *-* and got scolded by Tama bro)

puss in boots.






Dickson tryin to be an "ah pek"



went to Imm durin break for LJS. Me and Fion bought candy cane(YUM!) and did de lil heart shape.



lol! 1st attempt FAIL. 2nd one's alrite but it's blur cuz i luffed and my hp shook. @_@~ Kenneth's in black, Dickson squatted down(true to his "ah pek" nature) and Eric's in white. hahaha!


MY FREAK FACE! wahaha~ *squashes beanie star wif face* lalala~



Our xmas tree! tis yr's theme is gold~ (yes we haf theme's for each yr) so beautiful~~ =)) can u see de snow glittered ball, gold hearts, blablabla? :X~



my sch neko~!



what perfect timin i took when she yawned. a nice way to end my post hahaa~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger