tattoos

Thursday, December 20, 2007

i love u.

Tama givin a "wtf you doing?" face. :X:X~


went jp. I KNOW. JP. i so HATE jp. =_=. went there wif my family for lunch~ walked ard and everythin. mm.. pretty tiring. @_@~ demo ne, de xmas tree is nice =)

1 ting i like bout jp and only ONE. The toilets. (*^.^*)








can't wait to get my starflashgrey contacts from overseas! FION~! next sunday! WEE~ XD

in grey! which is much much prettier! can u see de stars pattern on it? and de other stars which looks like snowflakes. *giggles spastically* =3




















Yano Motoharu from Bokura Ga Ita. *obsession mode on* !_!~

I wish that you'll smile like that to me for no particular reason.

Makes me feel that i'm all worth it. Like how Nana felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger