tattoos

Monday, December 3, 2007

i hate u.. i'm damn fustrated..

ok tis is like somethin personal so it's up to u my dear readers if u wanna read or not ok. i jus nd to spill out my choked up emotions.

i've been feelin SUPER DOWN. and i mean down like SO DOWN. haha. i tell u guys somethin i keep in me. i dislike being alone. no, i HATE being alone. i hate being lonely. i hate being all by myself. i just dun like it... i've been sufferin for quite some time already cuz -inserts name here- is not free like he/she used to last time... and i haf no one to tok to bout my deep feelings anymore.. Stef bro has not called too.
u guys have seen how i'm like right? outspoken/crazy/fun/happy. due to de simple fact dat i know i'm not alone. u guys have oso known dat i nv liked stayin at home which is y i love going out daily.
i know i'm a scatterbrained person but when i'm all alone, i think alot. seriously too much! i get paraniod/freak out/pissed/sad. complicated stuff really. if u know me well, u wld nv imagined dat i tink DAT MUCH. haha~ sigh. but now it's hittin me real hard.. i broke a record for cryin 6 days in a row. how cool~ and in de mornin my eyes wld be so puffed! my gawd~! *squeezes eyes in agony*
i dunno.. i nd alot of attention.. not dat kind of attention but de accompanying kind of attention. *cries quietly* haha. spastic...
sigh. okok. nvm. i guess i'm still like a little girl rite? XD.

Will i get through this phase of pain? How many more nights do i have to cry my eyes dry and then it starts to bleed? curse my weak soul.. I have fallen to the side of the dark abyss in me...

and then i realise.. that you would not come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger