tattoos

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

me and dardar~

me & Mizuki's dollfie~

my heart was beatin de entire time cuz i haf a phobia of dolls~ hahaa and aft a long while i manage to hold de dollie WEE~ but i'm still freaked out of course hhaha i wan my own dollfie!!







*Dollfie holds hand out to cam*




so like ytd (tues) went wif Fion to PS walked ard and saw tis oh so lovely white long sleeve top wif cute pockets! XD Thks Fion for lendin me moolahs! woo hoo~! den off to chinatown to find de "chefs jacket?" i'm gonna do a promoters job at suntec carrefour tis fri,sat,sun and mon. Fion's doin at PS. T_T~ blablabla. off i went 1st cuz i'm late!

got my jacket from Haru's at far east. it's a different jacket =_=. but no matter~ i just took it. i hate de tiny logo! walked ard wif Tama wee watched glodencompass like FINALLY at cineleisure~






Candies. so loved by Lirin.

stood in de middle of de road to capture de lights HAHA.

Tama and me~ Wee~ ^-^

GOTTA GO! rushin tis entry out. i've got sch now! BYE. lovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger