tattoos

Monday, July 19, 2010

Now the next up..

Last week I had a rare weekday off as I need to work on Sunday.
Thought I will end up slacking away the day. BUT!!! I had a rare experience @ Marina Bay Sand !!:)
It's Babay's brother Jerry's birthday. So his gf, Xiaoxin booked a hotel there for him as celebration & they invited us(Babay's family & I) over. (:


What's the best about the hotel is the POOL! at Level 57:)
the water, and many suntanning chair(some even on the water!) & the very nice view of Singapore!
& so we snap snap snap, swim swim swim, snap snap snap & swim swim swim.
Okay, maybe I never swim as much. hahaha.
Our successful self shoot(:
& our timer group photo!
I like this photo of Jerry & Xiaoxin:) so sweet.

And we soaked in the water for like 2 hours before heading out for steamboat!!!(:
There's so many photos. but too many to upload! So only some to share.
Such a happy experience, thanks to Xiaoxin & Jerry!!
.
photos credited to Xiaoxin's really-professional camera & Jerry's waterproof camera!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger