tattoos

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finally....

I always think that only studying will have this holiday mood feeling. But now I am working, I still have that feeling!!! cos its my annual leave now!!! from 18th 4pm onwards to 26th before 1pm!! hahaha. And I already dont have much mood to work the week before:P

hahahahahahahaha. Now I can just slack & sleep till late afternoooon~:)
So one of the day I woke up extremely late for work. I left my house without any makeup. & the whole day people are telling & asking me why I look different today. And I will replied ya la no makeup la):
Boo. so sad... makeup especially eyeliner now become a MUST HAVE already.
.
Babay came to find me one of the day after my work... with DINNER BOX!:)
& we had it on the roof top of vivo. Love packet food with the one you love~
-
I realised my zhilian skill is getting losuy... I was trying to take a picture of Babay & I. And all these are what I took.
Not babay half gone, or is me half gone. So babay said he can take better than me... & he proved it
I dont believe him.... took another one & it turned out like this...
=.=
& Toh jiarui showed off his skill again.
I NEED TO ZHILIAN MORE ALREADY!!!!!!!
.

& recently I keep finding faces in places unexpected. Like on a cake box side!
a sad face with a "tear"
& at work, a paper used to protect out scissor!
Two really happy smiley face :D
.
Okay, I think I am really blogging rubbish & randomly.
Babay's birthday is coming... so we are thinking of buying ice cream cake. But dont know which flavors, so we went for icecream tasting!!!!!! which is really nice but superb brain freeze!

& Saturday I unexpectedly watched the fireworks @ Esplanade:)
Was waiting for Toh Jiarui to finished his work @ NDP.. then got a nice spot for myself. Food & drinks beside, BabyBlues to accompany, Itouch filled with games/music/movies.
BUT i am short of a camera. the people there are all using those superb professional camera with super zoom lens make me paiseh to take out my Sony Ericsson phone to take pictures. hahaha. At least it is a cybershot phone :D lol.
Best shot though.
-
Last but not least ...
Dinner Treat @ Aston with Qianru, Aunty & Clement, for Aunty's birthday.
and guess what is this.....?
Nicey choco icecream! (again!!) hahaha.
---
Oh, I realised my post is all about food :D
Guess I did had a fulfilling week.

NEXT UP: MARINA BAY SAND PHOTO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger