tattoos

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

night outing

Last min outing. Left hse like 830pm XD met up Mizu&Zean kor 1st. some stranger ask me to wish de girl happy birthday at city hall station hahaha luckily M&Z came on time yay! when we wished her already, she was like WTH? givin a who-are-u-face. @_@

went esplanade den Pearl drove us over to gallery hotel to pick my Tama deary up. Eileen joined us too. waited for him lik 2hrs? stupid weddin.

i went alone to wait at lounge for him den got hit on by random stranger to go clubbin. (Kor was like sayin shld reply Tanjong pagar soccar club? LOL!) btw listened to Joe's "sanity" song with de car stero ok! NOOO~~oh sanity u're no gd to me =X kinda catchy thou not bad. haha

anyway we all kept talkin alot of dumb conversations in the car. hahaha!! darn funny! i still dun get the otah ting. it was already 2am, Pearl was super funny& kept missin all de right turns HAHA went timber(close), blue jazz(close) den nvm shisha at arab? yep den me&Tama left 1st~ yep yep.










































The other day went Kiseki(basement of heeren) DUN GO. the food is just NORMAL. =\ nothin special. but we had fun. hee hee shld have put makeup i look like shit...sigh














































































sigh.. i left my rings behind work counter. asked security to keep for me. guess wat. he lost it. sigh... today was really a bad day. i couldn't work! totally no mood. hello, i even abondoned my posts so many times.. went ard chit chattin wif other recep instead. can't be bothered.. Best thing is, the building i'm in was de most busiest lol. sick bitch. yea... i'm such a fool. i cried long and hard in the ladies... so many tings happen with me tryin to get security to find it.. etc etc....

every second, those rings(5years) was on my mind. i cound't stop tinkin of it... it went to the extent that i tot if i took my life, someone will stop me by givin me back de rings.. i know... but i was SO desperate... so freakin desperate...........

i wish i was dead.. those rings was my most prized possesion in my eyes... the most...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger