tattoos

Friday, July 16, 2010

Look What I Made

So I wanted to try a for real project. Not just some lame hemming. Mostly because I suck at hemming. So I thought something that had real directions would be a little bit more helpful in getting me to use and know my sewing machine better. Plus Denis was giving me a hard time for buying it and it just sitting there and me just sitting there.

So I got this book:


And I was like cool - what is something useful I can make?



A art brush holder - also can hold knitting needles! Word! Because I have like tons of those running around and shit gets broken like all the time. Plus the cats chew on them so lets get this mo fo going.

So I tore apart that fabric picture frame I did because it sucked and didn't go with my bedroom decor. 

And this is how it turned out
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You should brace yourself
.
.
.
.
.



So it looks good from far away, but when you get close:




Yeah....
and the back




The book said to do some kind of box stitch



This is how my interpretation of it went:




Denis offered to do the sewing for me for future projects. fml


The End


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger