tattoos

Thursday, July 22, 2010

the brown affair(II)

WHY DOES CHOCO & COFFEE COLOUR LOOK SO SAME AND YET THEY NEVER PUT WHICH IS WHICH!!):
I never even notice there's two!! but sweet babay bought me another one, the real coco one!
hahaha.
Went NUH to wait for Babay, he got his physiotherapy appointment there.
& I got my favourite sandwich from the vending machine
this one!:D
I only know CGH, TTSH & NUH have. Most of the hospitals, except SGH! WHY!?!?!
PINK.
I adore this function of my pinkkk camera(:
Love this photo, although it's over exposed. lol.
haha. my eyes looked funny, but i think editing it make it look even more funny!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Okay, one more day to Babay's birthday!
Can't wait to see his reaction with his present :)
.
I just realised I blogged alot on July. its catching up with my January posts already~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger