tattoos

Thursday, June 17, 2010

white dog cafe 2

like totally last min at 5.45pm he asked me out.(i end work at 6) went vivocity. he bought &surprise me wif de Pazzion sandals which i REALLY like alot!!! AHHH!! (i didn't buy cuz it's $59.90 omg) he was like demanding i pay him $1 due to some chinese superstitious~ @_@...

white dog cafe again. was so darn full aft eating XD but it was pretty normal i guess. I WAN DE MUSSELS INSTEAD. too bad they dun have it ala carte. it's stuck wif some stupid diner's combo. $#*@*!&%... watched "The Killers" at 8plus. pretty funny~ hate de ending. so normal.










































ya i know. it was a rush i didn't wear much makeup. =_= look like a pale ass




















reached home bout 12.30pm. work was *_* wif me. hehee

lovin my guy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger