tattoos

Monday, June 21, 2010

A little here, a little there...

Okay! I shall blog something a little related to my job(:
Today I opened my locker & saw this name chop inside!!
Choo Xiuhui gave me a pleasant surprise!!! (:
A very belated birthday present, which reminded me that I havent give her present to her too:P


This is my very cute pouch for my pen, marker etc etc. which is very cute. lol. The first time I saw it, I was alittle hesitated to buy. But the second time I saw it, I decided to just buy it(:
Talking about my work, I had a superb long dream about being late for work! And the funny/worst part is I woke up, sleep & BACK to the same dream!! lol. So the whole night I was in the same dream trying to contact my sister(aka supervisor) that I am late for work! lol.
TADA!
After one whole day of work with my hair bun-ed up with a marker.
I will have this curly hair effect, which I really love:)
But it wont last long before it turned straight & messy. haha
.
Okay. I think that's all about my work.
.
Introducing to this......
guess what is this?!
it's a beer~ in pear flavor.
they also have the APPLE flavor(:
Toh Jiarui bought it at the beer festival on Sunday(:
It is surprisely nice, coming out from a person like me who seldom drink.
the bad news is Jiarui said it's only available at the festival which is once a year.. -.-
.
The Sims 3 is addictive, Baby is addicted.
I had 5 new clothes!! from Femme Addiction!!!:)
Okay, more about it soon~ byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger