tattoos

Monday, June 14, 2010

HA! finallllllyyyyy...

After yesterday, somehow my mood is back!! and its still here after i uploaded my photos!!(:
I got so much to upload.... dont know where to start. Maybe I just start randomly!
Today work is a little hectic.. but time really flies. I scrubbed up for the long case.. did tracheostomy for my first time. Did neck dissection. Still not very good, but not very disappointed at myself(:
.
SALMON!!!!!
.
I always have craving for salmon!!! Have to had many many salmon to stop the crave. but it will still come back the next day. And we just got ours on mum's birthday. Suki sushi buffet! I think its quite a good deal... cos salmon sashimi is free flow :D
and mummy had raw salmon for her first time. still she prefer it cooked. 
.
then last week, or last last week. I went Singapore flyer with Toh Jiarui & his buddies plus gfs. Thanks to Wenzhang, we only need to pay for two tickets! Which is good, cos I think paying so much money to sit in the cabin isnt anything much. We had one cabin all by ourselves though.... and we just sit inside, take some pictures(but its very dark & flash spoilt everything) then reached the highest point, we also dont know. lol. But I still remember the very bad aunty in the gift shop!! She is very rude & looked down on Singaporean! 
Group photo:)
Toh Jiarui & I.
and last but not least...... my favourite shoot of the night by Mr Toh!!
.
and and last week.. I went night safari with Toh Jiarui & Wenzhang & his gf, Edna! Free tickets once again! cos of Wenzhang's work benefits. Suddenly come to think of it, I feel like I am a tourist! hahaha. But this time round, is quite sad cos we didnt get to see much of the animals. Especially that big eyes bear-like squirrel-like animal... everytime missed it. Sometimes I suspect the safari just showed us a empty exhibition and bluffed us there is animal inside! Anyway no picture(s) that night! Except this.....
:D
the rest isnt with me.
-
and I forgot which day again... meet this two girls to buy Tan Jianwei's present! & we go to HK cafe to chill....
Last night I had a dream.. something sad happened to me. and I was late for work. Then I had a surprise.. Manda, Lihao & Ruimin came to find me! Manda drove!! then they gave me a lift to work... they listened to my complains & I reached work on time too. It's such a nice dream... so hard to explain the very nice feeling. You know.... back to last time. the fun, joy and laughters. Just the four of us.
.

Then is TAN JIANWEI's birthday.
Our present!!!
and the very big group photo!!
and birthday bash is a must.
psst: I think that fat hand is mine!
.
Sunday's new toys and little kids. (:
Okay... I am a little tired already. Shall post some pictures of myself!
.

Can you spot the weird thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger