tattoos

Monday, June 21, 2010

Netflix, etc

I just signed up for Netflix and OMG it is amazing. That whole instant streaming to your computer or to your tv through wii is THE greatest thing to happen to me since I figured out how to knit. The quality it awesome and and and and and I don't have to wait for movies to come though the mail. I can watch what I want when I want which has lead to my current movie ADD. I can only watch like 10 min of a movie before I move on to see what else is available. There is something to be said about having TOO many choices. LOL

Also

IMAG0132

I am going to knit this for the cats:

IMAG0133

Pumpkins ass is getting huge:
IMAG0136


Since I have started my craft extravaganza I have a crap load of stuff everywhere. So we had to buy a new storage unit for all my crap:
IMAG0126

Which is now the home of the pin board I made:
IMAG0125

Because apparently the little hook we nailed into the back isn't strong enough to hold it onto the wall. Found this out when it fell and took a chunk of the desk with it:
IMAG0124


The desk is home to my new sewing machine which I don't know how to use:
IMAG0127

That is ok though, I will figure it out.
IMAG0128


Went to the flea market this weekend and got a super cute pin:
IMAG0129

and frame:
IMAG0130


And will end with Juno in a bag checking herself out in the mirror:
IMAG0120

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger